Our first class on this subject filled up so quickly, that we decided to hold a repeat class so more people will have the opportunity to learn about this oh-so-important aspect of health!
5:00 PM -CAFE opens - nite bites & drinks will be available for sale
6:30 PM - FREE CLASS BEGINS
To Register and reserve your spot you MUST ***Call the cafe at 484-869-5193 during regular business hours. Please give your name and phone number and the names of the people that will be joining you so we can add them to the class roster. We have limited space available. A Facebook RSVP is not enough to secure a seat.
Have you heard about the Microbiome? Exciting discoveries over the past 12 years show how important our gut health really is. At this FREE event, led by Henriette Alban, Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy, at Living in Balance, you will get an introduction into this fascinating ecosystem that exists within the human body.
Topics to be discussed:
- Where is the Microbiome and what are its functions
- Disease patterns lead back to microbial dysfunction
- A New Model of Healing - 80% of the Immune System
- External Factors - becoming aware: Agribusiness, conventional food, processed/synthetic non-nutrition
- What to avoid - leave out - eliminate from your pantry
- Nervous system/emotional effects on and through the microbiome
- A short list of what to focus on
This will be an intro class with the option to go deeper into more intensive and comprehensive sessions to held in the near future. More details on these additional sessions will be available at the event.