More and more discoveries are being made about how important our gut health is to our overall wellness. At this FREE event, led by Henriette Alban, Doctor of Naturopathy at Living in Balance, you will get an introduction into this fascinating ecosystem that exists within the human body.
Topics to be discussed:
- Where is the Microbiome and what are its functions
- Disease patterns lead back to microbial dysfunction
- Connection to the immune system & autoimmune diseases
- External Factors - becoming aware: Agribusiness, conventional food, processed/synthetic non-nutrition
- What to avoid - leave out - eliminate from your pantry
- Nervous system/emotional effects on and through the microbiome
- A short list of what to focus on
***Call the cafe at 484-869-5193 to reserve your spot***.
This will be an intro class with the option to go deeper into more intensive and comprehensive sessions to held in the near future. More details available at the event.